Parker Healthcare Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmacy Sales Representative position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Promoting medical equipment and devices throughout Malaysia pharmacies and healthcare shops
- Demonstrating and communicating the benefits of the Company's product range, business and promotion plan to customer
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Training staff on the use and operational procedures of equipment supplied by the Company
- Attending trade display within Malaysia, surrounding regions & internationally when required
- Working closely with colleagues to increase sales and market awareness
- Build and maintain professional relationships with new and existing customers and provide excellent services
- Provide after sales service to customers
- To achieve sales target and objectives set by the Company consistently through effective and efficient selling activities in the assigned territories
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results report, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, monthly & annual territory analysis, competitive activities and potential for new products & services
- Explore new market, identify and develop new pharmacy accounts
- To gather and provide market intelligence for existing and future planning
- Making contact with the head of departments in Malaysian Public and Private Healthcare Institutions
- Preferably candidate possesses at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be performance-oriented, resourceful and aggressive with strong sense of responsibility
- Possess excellent interpersonal and presentation skills and computer literate
- Hardworking, self-motivated and ability to work independently as well as being a team player
- Able to travel outstation - West & East Malaysia and overseas
No. 8, Jalan KIP 3
Taman Perindustrian KIP
52200 Kuala Lumpur.
Phone: +60 3 6263 2848
Fax: +60 3 6262 9848
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.