Ara Damansara Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmacy Technician position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assists the pharmacists in reviewing written prescriptions and communicates with the Prescriber where needed, either directly or after consultation with the Pharmacist
- Replenishes inventory held at Pharmacy and other designated areas of drug storage and ensures uninterrupted supply or prevent unnecessary delay in supply and administration of medication to patients
- Assists the Pharmacist in checking and mantaining up-to-date medication profiles, control records for scheduled poisons and dangerous drugs and other records for purposes of control and billing
- Responds promptly to Code Blue situations and supplies drugs as needed with minimal delay
- Assists in the tracking of department performance levels, constantly looking out for oppurtunities to improve and suggesting them to the Pharmacist or Senior Pharmacist
- Performs Aseptic preparations or Cytotoxic Drugs Reconstitution on rotation
- Possess a Certificate/Diploma in Pharmacy Assistant from Ministry of Health, School of Pharmacy Assistants or Diploma in Pharmacy from various LAN approved colleges
- Able to speak English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Possess sufficient knowledge and skills relating to Pharmacy work and activities
- Ability to operate the computer and to type is an advantag
It is the second medical facility established under the Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group, after its flagship Subang Jaya Medical Centre.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.