Bio X Healthcare Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (No Shift is Required & Rest Day on Sunday) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Plan and implement quality systems and ensure continual improvement of the pharmacy.
- Follow the “6 rights” principle when running pharmacy operation “Right drug with right dose, right frequency/time, and right route to the right patients, with right documentation.”
- Prepare, compound, label and dispense medication as prescribed by the doctor to patients.
- Provide consultation services to patients, including advising doctors on matters pertaining to drug usage, with accurate drug information.
- Monitor and ensure sufficient stock of drugs and maintenance of inventory records.
- Minimize the wastage of unused medication.
- Maintain pharmacy work area, store, inventory system and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Ensure patient’s satisfaction and medication compliance.
- Identify potential prescribing and dispensing error and report back to doctor/pharmacist in-charged for rectification.
- Other duties as and when requested by the Company including, but not limited to, administrative and operational tasks i.e. collect payments, prepare receipts, invoices, letters, memorandums, etc., filing of documents, attend to customers/patients, attend to telephone calls and e-mails, etc.
- Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Minimum 1 year of retail experience in related field. However, fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Conversant with applicable laws and guidelines on medicines.
- Familiar with names of medications.
- Positive attitude, pleasant personality, attention to details, professional and performance oriented.
- A positive thinking person and a team player.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.