DOCTOR ANYWHERE OPERATIONS PTE. LTD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Phlebotomist (Malaysia) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The role we are hiring for
We are seeking a Phlebotomist to provide phlebotomy support for patients at their homes.
This role reports directly to Manager, Mobile Health.
- Responsible for the collection and tagging of blood specimens as outlined in the medical requisition.
- Perform phlebotomy procedures using proper, sterile and safe techniques.
- Ensure patient identification matches official documents.
- Strictly observe pre blood collection, blood collection and post blood collection procedures.
- Prepare specimens and test requests for timely dispatch to the laboratory.
- Assist in managing and inventory supplies.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygienic work environment.
- To travel offsite to perform phlebotomy testing within Klang Valley
- Any other ad hoc duties assigned when appropriate.
- Diploma in Nursing/Medical Technology or recognised Certificate in Phlebotomy with minimally 1 year of relevant experience.
- Ability to work on weekends and public holidays if required.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage the needs of a diverse group of patients.
- Able to travel for home visits to patients within Klang Valley.
Under the DA Network clinics, users also have access to an island-wide panel of general practitioners, specialists, and allied healthcare providers.
Complementing this ecosystem is the DA Marketplace. Users can shop for a wide range of health and wellness products and services, such as nutritional supplements, skincare products, physical therapy sessions, and even book home-based healthcare services – all in one place. Doctor Anywhere now serves more than one million, and growing, users on its online and offline platforms.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.