B.C. Physiotherapy is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Physiotherapist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
At BC Physiotherapy, you will experience a unique and flexible working environment that allows you to perform various neurological assessments and treatments for each patient. What's more, you will get to develop challenging yet interesting interpersonal communication skills among elderly patients, which will be a core component throughout your professional career. We focus on mainly geriatric cases, neurological cases, and musculoskeletal cases. The use of PNF, Bobath, and MRP will be the foundation of your manual skills, hence this will be a great opportunity to perform it hands-on.
- Provide a clear consultation and accurate assessment.
- Correlate the bio-psychosocial model on each patient.
- Connecting patient with the International Classification of Functioning, Disability & Health (ICF) framework.
- Recording patients' plans and progression.
- Working closely with the team leader to discuss the progression and expectations on each given case.
- Safeguards the implementation of each treatment program
- Providing proper and safe hands-on techniques.
You will gain :
- Advance neurological assessment skills.
- Developing various kinds of targeted geriatric exercise plans.
- Interpersonal skills among elderly patients and family members.
- Proper knowledge of hands-on technique.
- In-depth knowledge of ICF & Bio-psychosocial Model.
- Thorough PNF, MRP, and Bobath skillset.
- Independency to multi-task and handle emergencies.
To join us, you will need :
- Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Interested in neurological, geriatric, and musculoskeletal cases.
- Self-motivated, independent, and hardworking.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of patient's personal information.
- Positive attitude, passion, and willingness to learn.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills (English, Mandarin, Cantonese, BM).
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
In B.C. Physiotherapy, we provide affordable healthcare services with the aim of rehabilitation and restoring normal active daily living function especially patients suffering from a neurological condition. Our focus is on geriatric, neurology, and musculoskeletal.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.