Dayana Group Sdn. Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PHYSIOTHERAPIST position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
MindCare Centre are looking for an enthusiastic individual to fill in the position in our company as Physiotherapist.
- Provide physiotherapy services to patients including assessment, treatment program planning and implementation, education and related documentation and communication
- Assist patient with injuries by resorting their mobility, relieving pain and educating them in disease or injury prevention
- Monitor and evaluate treatment in order to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of the intervention
- Prepare reports summarizing patient's reaction and progress to treatment
- Candidates must possess at least Diploma / Degree in Physiotherapy.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Required to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia,
- Positive, passionate, learning attitude is a must!
- Condusive working environment
- Career upskilling opportunity
- Reward and Recognition
- Insurance coverage
- Medical claim
- Annual leave, Emergency leave, Medical leave and Maternity leave provided
MindCare Centre is a therapy centre under its parent company name DF & K GROUP SDN BHD which specializing in Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy and Early Intervention Program (EIP) for special needs children with conditions such as:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Sensory Processing Disorder
- Global Developmental Delay
- Speech and Language Disorder
- Communication Disorder
- Intellectual and Multiple Disabilities
MindCare Centre also is the main provider of Multi Sensory SMART Room (MSSR) that offers stimulation of the senses includes sight, touch, taste, smell, sound and movement (proprioception – where our body is in space, and vestibular awareness – how fast we are moving and in what direction). We offer design and installation services of Multi Sensory SMART Room as well as independent therapy solutions for special needs kids.
We also conducted workshop/training on Autism Spectrum Disorders to increase public awareness, enhance the skills of parents, teachers and therapists as well as share the knowledge on educating special needs kids. We also have several programs for special needs kids as well as normal kids to encourage them to learn from an early age that focuses on sensory learning, STEAM learning, living skills learning and etc.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor Bahru.