Gleneagles JPMC Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Physiotherapist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
1) Bachelor's degree in Physiotherapy or equivalent.
2) Meet requirements to attain registration with Allied Health Professions
Council of Brunei Darussalam.
3) At least 5 years of working experience as Physiotherapist out of which minimum 3 years working in Cardiac Rehabilitation in an acute healthcare setting is required for this position
4) Experience in unit or team leadership will be an advantage and may be
considered for a senior position
5) Ability to speak both Bahasa Melayu and English will be preferred.
6) Good communication, problem solving and interpersonal skill.
Gleneagles JPMC Sdn Bhd is an established private hospital in Brunei Darussalam that provides world-class tertiary healthcare for cardiac patients. We are a state-of-the-art heart centre providing full spectrum of tertiary adult cardiology and CV surgical services with an Advanced Structural heart program: TAVR, ECMO, MitraClip.
We have been in operation since 2002 providing inpatient services and specialist outpatient clinic supported by an Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Coronary Care Unit (CCU) and General Ward (GW) with the running of a Cardiovascular Catheterisation Laboratory (CVL) and a Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Laboratory (NICL).
Gleneagles JPMC is situated within the famous Jerudong Park area, which also boasts the Jerudong Park Polo Club, Royal Brunei Golf & Country Club located along the shores of the South China Sea, with the facilities facing an expanse of a beautiful beachfront.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in .