Oriental Wellcare Group Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Physiotherapist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions, including neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular and respiratory impairments.
- Diagnose, assess and treat their physical problem/condition
- Develop and review treatment programmes that encourage exercise and movement by the use of a range of techniques
- Involve parents and caretakers in the treatment, review and rehabilitation of patients
- Educate patients and their caretakers on how to prevent further injury and/or improve current conditions
- Write patient case notes, reports and collect statistics
- Work with other healthcare professionals, such as GPs and nurses, to exchange information about the background and progress of patients, as well as to refer patients who require other medical attention
- Keep up to date with new techniques and technologies available for treating patients
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Be caring, compassionate and professional at all times
- Possess good knowledge in field of physiotherapy and rehabilitation
- Able to assess, create and effectively carry out treatment plan
- Able to work independently
- Able to use new techniques & technologies/equipment in treating patient’s condition
- Experience in handling patients with neurological, cardio-respiratory and musculoskeletal disorders
- Excellent communication skills
- Team-work skills to collaborate with other healthcare professionals, such as doctors and nurses
- Problem-solving ability
- Organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage your time effectively
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- Required Skill(s): Physiotherapy, sport science
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Possess a pleasant personality, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, self motivates, positive attitudes, passionate, willing to improve job skills and learn new things, and able to work in a team.
- We are looking for highly motivated to join us and someone who has an interest in Japanese medical system and Japanese hospitality
- Working hours: Monday to Sunday 8:00 to 21:00; Actual working hour is 8 hours per day (1-hour break) Day off: eight days off monthly* Must work either on Saturday or Sunday Insurance: Private medical insurance Employee Benefits:
- Annual leave =8 days, Sick Leave = 14 days, Maternity Leave = 2 months
- Statutory benefits & contributions on EPF, SOCSO, PCB
- Allowance / Travel allowance, Parking fee
- New employee training
- OMOTENASHI (hospitality) training
- We are aiming to provide service to our patients comfortably which is the backbone of Japanese style medical service.
- Able to learn Japanese hospitality while being in Malaysia
- Becoming helpful to our patient through the job can lead to one’s personal growth
- Learn Japanese medical system and Japanese hospitality
- We aspire to be undisputable Asia Leader in medical services with excellent customer satisfaction
- We embrace OMOTENASHI concept in providing our services wholeheartedly
- We strive to provide beyond expectation customer services at every of your visit
- We will provide peace of mind primary care services for age group ranging from new born to elderly
- We train our staff to have Japanese hospitality spirit in providing their services
- We encourage continuous learning to ensure everyone have the opportunity in long term self development as well the future growth for the company
- We value all our workforce and everyone is the property for the company
- We will participate and contribute to the development of a more safety and healthier society through our business model
- We desire to provide our remote medical services across the country and area in the entire Asia region
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.