Sunward Pharmaceutical Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Production Pharmacist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Arrangement of manpower, ensure discipline and control of manpower to ensure smooth operation and production process of pharmaceutical products.
• Responsible for all aspects of product, development activities which include upgrading of product quality, formulation, process validation and trouble-shooting.
• Plan and initiate Quality improvement and ensure that all standard yield are maintained by production lines.
• well-versed in GMP and ISO 9001:2000
• Review and make recommendation for improvement in area of manufacturing processes, safety, environment, sanitation and hygiene.
• Coordinate and provide effective training programs for subordinates/production staffs.
• Monitor performance of products, operations and equipment against standard, promptly attend to changes and deviations.
• Assist and ensure all validations are conducted timely and accordingly.
• Any other production related duties that may be assigned by management as occasions arise.
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in *Pharmacy/Pharmacology/Pharmaceutical Engineering or equivalent.
*A registered Pharmacist with PHARMACY BOARD OF MALAYSIA. Preferably with working experience in relevant fields.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to take up challenges and interested to build up a career in manufacturing environment in pharmaceutical industry
• Passionate and self-motivated
• Able to work in a fast pace environment
• Able to handle stress
• Willing to work on shifting schedule
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor Bahru.