PROTECTHEALTH CORPORATION SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Project Manager position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Project Management: Overseeing and responsible for the end-to-end project management life cycle which include project iniation, planning, execution, monitor & control and closing all the assigned projects with complete deliverables in a timely manner.
- Accountable and Responsible for assigned projects to be completed effectively in accordance to project scope, duration, cost and quality requirements.
- Team work: Working with department heads in identifying and implementing project processes and procedures improvement and applying best practices.
- KPIs: Updating management on project KPIs.
- Documentation: Focal person to create and maintain comprehensive project management related documentation.
- Development: Assist in the development of guidelines, templates, training materials and other supporting tools to uplift project management skills.
- Leadership: Provides leadership and direction to the project team.
- Quality: Conduct quality checks on works carried out to ensure that the vendors meet all specifications.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferably in medicine, pharmacy, biomedical or related field.
- At least 5 years project management experience; preference in healthcare industry.
- Strong Leadership and ability to manage project team of Department Heads, Managers and Executives.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Be able to multitask.
Incorporated on 19 December 2016, ProtectHealth Corporation Sdn Bhd (ProtectHealth) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ProtectHealth Malaysia, established under the Ministry of Health, Malaysia (MOH).
As a not-for-profit company, ProtectHealth coordinates, administers and manages initiatives related to financing healthcare services as mandated by MOH.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Cyberjaya.