Novartis Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PROTEGE Trainee- Clinical Trial Assistant (Oncology Medical Affairs) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Professional Training and Education for Growing Entrepreneur (PROTEGE) attachment under Novartis is designed to provide fresh graduates with opportunities to gain knowledge and experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Candidates will be trained to develop their employability via structured training and on-the-job experience.
- 1 year contract
- 1 week classroom training
- Assist Project Manager (Clinical Study Manager or Medical Advisor) and Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for accuracy and completeness.
- Assist Project Manager with preparation, handling and distribution of Clinical Trial Supplies, Compassionate Program and maintenance of tracking information.
- Assist with the tracking and management of Case Report Forms (CRFs), queries and clinical data flow. Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence and associated documentation.
- Updates various study trackers assigned by Project Manager Maintenance of trial related documents and files within the facility.
- Response to Medical Information for HCPs inquiries on new generated data.
- Liaising with other functional groups and providing updates to Project Manager.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.