Georgetown & Wellings Pharmacy is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PROVISIONALLY REGISTERED PHARMACIST (PRP) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide pharmaceutical advice and services as well as general advice on health and beauty care to customers
- Attend to customer inquiries and strive towards meeting customer expectations
- Assist fully-registered pharmacist/s in dispensing medicines and other related professional duties
- Undertake the training modules/program with enthusiasm and a commitment to learning from the preceptor and other staff in the training environment
- Manage and monitor inventory to ensure ideal supply levels
- Collect and process sales transactions accurately
- Ensure a safe, clean and organized working environment
- Pharmacy graduate from Universities or institutes recognized by the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia
- Good organizational skills in order to complete the work delegated by the Branch Manager whilst simultaneously exhibiting good customer service
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player who can also work well independently
- Possesses competent problem-solving abilities and utilizes critical thinking
- Able to travel outstation
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
As a trusted name in the pharmaceutical industry and medical tourism, Georgetown and Wellings is a fast expanding pharmacy chain located in Northern Peninsular Malaysia, with our branches located mainly on Penang Island, and growing in Kedah and Perlis.
With the philosophy of serving the wellness needs of the people using holistic applications to encourage a healthier lifestyle and providing access to new, unique quality products, we have at least one pharmacist on duty during operating hours to provide our customers with the highest standards of healthcare and excellent pharmacist advice.
Our aim is to create a new brand experience that positions Wellings as a “Lifestyle Pharmacy” and Georgetown as a "Community Pharmacy", by taking a more proactive role in health and wellness while offering great variety, great value for money, and more importantly, a human touch by our frontline staff.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in George Town, Alor Setar.