Sunway Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Provisionally Registered Pharmacist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Able to perform any other duties assigned to meet company and department goals and ensure achievement of objectives and requirements of the PRP programme to enable full registration as a pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia.
- Responsible for self-directed learning to support timely completion of portfolio of evidence and fulfillment of requirements to demonstrate competence. Participate in appraisals with the preceptor in accordance to the PRP programme.
- Ensure all prescriptions are accurately dispensed to the correct patient every time.
- Ensure medications are stored according to recommended conditions to maintain efficacy and quality.
- Ensure work practices are within the requirements of the law and hospital policies / standard operating procedures (SOP) e.g. Poison Act, Dangerous Drugs Act, Poison (Psychotropic Substances) Regulations and accreditation standards.
- Ensure standards & customers' expectations are met.
- Ensure the provision of an efficient and safe clinical pharmacy service to patients and other healthcare professionals.
- Possess a Degree in Pharmacy recognized by Pharmacy Board of Malaysia.
Registered as a PRP with the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia.
- Prior experience in a hospital pharmacy is an advantage.
- Demonstrate ability to review and analyse data, with good critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Able to work on shifts.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.