GEORGETOWN PHARMACY is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Provisonally Registered Pharmacist (PRP) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Pharmacy graduate from Universities or institutes recognized by the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia
- Good organizational skills in order to complete the work delegated by Branch Manager whilst simultaneously exhibiting good customer service
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Team player who can also work well independently
- Possesses competent problem solving abilities and utilises critical thinking
- Able to travel outstation
- Proficiency in Mandarin is an advantage
• Provide pharmaceutical advice and services as well as general advice on health and beauty care to customers
• Attend to customer inquiries and strive towards meeting customer expectations
• Assist fully-registered pharmacist/s in dispensing medicines and other related professional duties
• Undertake the training modules/program with enthusiasm and a commitment to learning from the preceptor and other staff in the training environment
• Manage and monitor inventory to ensure ideal supply levels
• Collect and process sales transactions accurately
Ensure a safe, clean and organized working environment
Georgetown pharmacy is a group of pharmacies located mainly in Penang Island, with four branches in Kedah (Pekan Simpang Kuala, Mergong, Jitra, Sg Petani) and one branch in Perlis (Kangar) respectively.
Our Philosophy is to provide our customers with the highest standards of healthcare, which includes excellent pharmacist counselling/advice, and new, unique quality products.
ALL our pharmacists are Young, Energetic, Friendly and will not hesitate to provide additional tips and tricks to improve your health. Most of our branches have more than 1 pharmacist employed, so you can be sure to have sound advice when you drop by. Oh, and we're mostly open on Sundays (except for selected public holidays).
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Perlis.