Siang Pharmacy Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Purchasing and Admin Executive position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Fully responsible in the purchasing and procurement function by closely monitor stock levels. Must always review and track orders (include update internal system with order details) and ensure timely receiving
- Manage stock level (both warehouse and outlers) and provide timely report to management and CEO.
- Work closely with warehouse personnel to ensure all products arrive in good condition and also ensure timely delivery to outlets
- Follow up with suppliers, as needed, to confirm or change orders
- Fully oversee and monitor for short expiry, manage high inventory stocks, improve stock turnover days and also initiate inter outlets transfer. Priority list must be fully follow through on an urgent basis
- Maintain updated suppliers and products list and database, record invoices and contracts
- Prepare costing and various reports, including seeking and evaluate offers from vendors
- Oversee store merchandising and ensure mechanics for promotions, displays and events are properly implemented at store level
- Be involved proactively in wellness and health promotion activities, and ensure stock allocation for promotional items
- Prepare various monthly reports and planning activities as required by management
- Perform any ad-hoc assignment from time to time, and/or those tasks instructed by immediate supervisor
- Candidate must possess Diploma/ Degree in Pharmacy, Nutrition, Medicine, Medical Science or any healthcare related field
- Experience in health/retail pharmacy industry or chain store environment with at least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field will be an added advantage
- Must have good interpersonal skills, highly motivated with strong sense of achievements
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English. Ability to converse in Mandarin will be added advantage to deal with suppliers who are Mandarin speaking
- Fresh graduates, PRP are encouraged to apply as training will be provided
Office no: 604-5833000
Mobile no: 012-490 8410
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Penang.