Columbia Asia Hospital - Tebrau is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Quality Assurance Manager position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for the hospital quality assurance/improvement and risk management programs in support of the hospital business strategy, goals and objectives
- Manage all aspects of the programs focusing on patient-centeredness, process efficiency to providing safe and reliable patient care.
- Lead, coordinate and monitoring of the hospital external certification and accreditation
- Manage internal audit reviews, assist in closing non conformances identified for submission to relevant group/person concerned.
- Responsible for submission of relevant reports to Ministry of Health
- Ensure compliance of Standard Operations Procedure of the Hospital
- Provide periodic training related to risk management and quality assurance
- Bachelor Degree in any Healthcare discipline or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in the related field
- Good knowledge in Statistical Process Management, RCA and process mapping
- Good interpersonal, communication and training skills
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritize tasks
- Able to work independently under minimum supervision
- Good command in both English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken)
- Candidate with experience with ISO, MSQH or JCI accreditation in Healthcare will be an added advantage
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor.