Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Radiographer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Performs general radiography examinations in accordance with the policies and procedures applicable to the radiology room.
- Checks and starts up the machines in the mornings.
- Shut down the machines at the end of the evenings.
- Verification of patients identification against imaging request form before proceeding to any Imaging procedure.
- Select proper projections according tp departmental policies and procedures guidelines.
- Make sure that proper size films and proper exposure factor selection are used during procedures.
- Receive and register patients, takes and records vital sign, as requested by doctor in duty.
- Assist doctor as chaperon when there is a need to examine a patient.
- Answer telephone inquiries from patients and others, refer calls as appropriate, and/or schedules appointments with doctor.
- Obtain and verify patient billing information and maintains records.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and serviceability of clinic and equipment.
- Carry out any other tasks as assigned by immediate superior.
- At least a minimum of Diploma in Radiology / Imaging or equivalent.
- Independent with good communication skills and able to multitask with conflict deadline and possess integrity, discretion and a good sense of confidentiality.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experiences especially in Medical/Healthcare industry.
- Based in Seri Kembangan , Selangor
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.