Mount Miriam Cancer Hospital is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Radiographer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform a range of radiographic examinations in accordance to established policies, protocols and procedures.
- Assist the Consultant Radiologist in specialized procedures and interventional radiology procedures for radiography and imaging
- Ensure confidentiality in the handling and maintenance of hospital & patient data and records.
- Responsible for the care, safety & physical comfort of patient having radiology examinations.
- Diploma or Degree in Medical Radiography
- Minimum 2 years working experience in hospital setting.
- Working experience in general radiography, CT Scan & MRI would be an added advantage.
- Good observation, communication & inter-personal skills.,
Competitive remunerations offered to successful candidates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our CORE VALUES
- Compassion- We endeavour to give confort, love and care to everyone we encounter and help them attain wholeness, reconciliation, harmony and peace.
- Respect - We uphold the inherent dignity, beliefs and right of choice of each person.
- Integrity - We uphold honesty, justice and trust.
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS)
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy (SRT)
- Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy ( IMRT)
- 3D Conformal Radiotherapy
- Conventional Radiotherapy
- Outpatient Care
- Inpatient Care
- Deitetic services
- Pastoral care
- Health screening, Diagnotic imaging - PETCT, CT Scan, Mammogram, Ultrasound & X-ray
- In House Palliative and Home Visits
- in house physiotherapy
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Tanjung Bungah/Teluk Bahang.