KLINIK SERI INDAH (SAMUDRA) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for RADIOGRAPHER/STAFF NURSE/CLINIC ASSISTANT position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform and carry out general radiography procedures, fluoroscopy procedures, portable X-rays, operating theatre procedures, CT-scan, mammography, MRI, etc.
- Explain to ensure that patient understands the nature of the procedures and provide support and reassurance to patient, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
- Participate in Exposure/Film Reject Analysis and all Quality Improvement Activities of the department.
- Ensure amenities are sanitized and tidy before receiving the next patient.
- Comply with Hospital grooming and personal hygiene guidelines.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): CAN WORK IN SHIFT
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.