Tung Shin Hospital is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Radiographer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform and carry out the primary functions in general radiography, CT scan, MRI, Mammography, Mobile radiography and DEXA.
- Assess patients and their clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques to produce high-quality/ diagnostic value images.
- Observing and maintaining contact with patients during their waiting and examination stay in the department; providing support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
- Assisting in more complex/ special radiological examinations working with doctors such as radiologists and surgeons.
- Paying close attention to detail, such as annotating images correctly to prevent errors and completing documentation quickly, accurately and timely to ensure smooth workflow.
- Assist in the Quality Assurance programs and involve in the departmental training programs. Supervising students and other staff, and delivering appropriate education and training.
- Understand and observe health and safety at work, including ionizing radiation regulations, infection control, to protect yourself and others.
- Diploma or degree in Medical Imaging or Radiography program from recognized institution.
- Preferably with minimum 3 years working experience.
- Proficient written in English, Bahasa Malaysia, able to speak in Mandarin will be added as advantage
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.