Union Medic Group of Clinics is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Radiographer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Performs general radiography examinations in accordance with the policies and procedures applicable to the radiology room.
- Verification of patient’s identification against Imaging request form before proceeding to any Imaging procedure.
- Makes sure that proper size films and proper exposure factor selection are used during procedures.
- Verification of films/CD done for correct patient’s identification, Anatomy markers, etc., before sending for reporting.
- Burn CDs after the x-ray examination.
- Using medical equipment such as X-ray machine etc. with proper techniques and professionalism.
- Ensure safety precautions are taken and abide safety rules and ensuring all equipment are handled with care according to safety procedures.
- Ensure sufficient supply of medical consumables for clinic usage when needed by ensuring medical supplied are available at all times.
- Assist in normal clinic working scope as a clinic assistant
- Degree in Diagnostic Imaging and Radiotherapy
- Diploma in Radiography
- Diploma in Medical Imaging
- Positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia both written and verbal.
- Willing to work extra hours, independent, and able to work in groups.
- Fresh graduates may be considered and encouraged to apply.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor.