Columbia Asia Hospital - Setapak is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Radiology Manager position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manage the operations for radiology department
- Oversee workflow, staff roster, scheduling of cases and etc.
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures
- Ensure national and radiology regulations and standards for radiation protection and safety are met
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Possess Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Radiology/ Medical Imaging
- Possess 5 - 6 years' experience with 2 years supervisory experience
- Ability to communicate with all level of people and departments
- Competent in technical aspects of radiography
- Possess good managerial and leadership, negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills and good judgement
Columbia Asia Sdn Bhd is an international private hospital company, incorporated in Malaysia in 1996. It started its first hospital in Sarawak, East Malaysia in 1997. Today, Columbia Asia offers 30 operational medical facilities across Asia (hospitals/clinics/extended care facilities) with 13 in Malaysia;
Columbia Asia Group offers optimum and affordable medical services through its effective and efficient healthcare facilities. It believes in setting up mid-sized hospitals – between 80 to 150 beds -- built in residential areas, making quality private healthcare more accessible and efficient for its surrounding communities. This also helps keep costs down for patients with no compromise on healthcare quality, modern amenities and highly trained specialists and nurses.
Our hospitals may be smaller in comparison to other private hospitals but the concept behind its simplicity leads the way towards private healthcare trends in the future – efficient, accessible and cost-effective. The mission of Columbia Asia is to deliver the best clinical outcomes in the most effective and caring environment; to provide communities with effective healthcare at excellent value; and to be the preferred choice for families and businesses. These objectives are in line with our company vision -- We have a Passion for Making People Better.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either