Novartis Corporation (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Real World Evidence - Research Analyst 1 (Mandarin / Japanese) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
$9.1bn! Novartis has invested that amount in R&D, and we are committed in the clinical development and getting more patients' access for disease treatments globally.
We are hiring potential talent to fill in the role as Real World Evidence (RWE) Research Analyst 1 who is responsible for the scientific and methodological aspects of all observational database analytics and RWE projects with minimal supervision.
• Produce analytic deliverables, including full study reports for RWE projects/observational database analyses.
• Development of protocols, statistical analysis plans and analysis specifications for observational database analyses aligned with Real World Evidence (RWE) generation objectives across the organization under senior guidance.
• Appropriately track communications with the customer as well as project related decisions taken, liaise with the RWE Data Scientists and Medical Writers on analysis results and study report as well as conducting project feasibility assessments using analytic tools.
• Conduct observational data analyses including data management, statistical programming and data quality reviews with detailed documentation with minimal guidance and presenting research and analysis results to customers.
• Candidates must possess proficiency in either Mandarin or Japanese language.
• Minimum Master’s Degree or PhD in Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Public Health, or similar field
• Experience with data from electronic medical records, registry databases, and external insurance claims databases for health outcomes research. Additional experience in epidemiology, market research, or clinical research is a plus.
• Excellent project management skills: can prioritize multiple tasks and goals to ensure timely completion.
• Expert in applied statistics. Extensive experience in the application of statistical methods for analysis of observational data including propensity scores, sensitivity analyses, etc. is a plus.
• Strong written/verbal communication skills. Highly effective at summarizing and presenting key considerations and evidence.
• Able to speak out, challenge conventional thinking, and stand up for ideas.
• Experienced in data visualization.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.