Esther Postpartum Care Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Register Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Complete duties as assigned from time to time
- Take good care of new born including bathing, feeding and changing diapers for the baby
- To do daily physical examination on new born baby
- Maintain records for the baby/mother for their daily physical examination, milk consumption and etc
- Keep work environment clean and tidy
- Assist nursing supervisor to keep track of supplies/stock and functioning of equipment and facilities
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- Required language(s): Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience in newborn care and postnatal care is an advantage
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply (Training is provided)
- Must be willing to work in shift
- Must be willing to work on weekend and public holiday
- Patience and love baby
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board and with valid Annual Practice Certificate (APC)
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent
Esther Postpartum Care is a post-natal care center that leads by Taiwan Dun Nan True Love Group that specialized in providing traditional postpartum practices with modern medical expertise, ensuring adequate and proper care for both mother and newborn.
We have in operation for more than 10 years and have expanded 25 centers throughout China and Taiwan.we are the only confinement center has been awarded excellence for a consecutive of 5 years in food safety and hygiene by Department of Health Taiwan. In addition, our special designed postpartum meal is certified with International HACCP and ISO 22000.
In view of the rapid expansion of the company, we are currently seeking high potential talent to join the team
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Petaling Jaya.