Kensington Green Specialist Center Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Registered Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Nationality: Malaysian
- Possesses Diploma / Advance Diploma / Degree in Nursing.
- Registered with Lembaga Jururawat Malaysia (LJM).
- Possesses valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) or letter on Retention of Name (RON).
- Having Post-Basic in Midwifery / Perioperative / Neonate / Paediatric / Critical Care / Orthopaedic / Infection Control / Emergency / Trauma will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant attitude, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work 3 rotating shifts (Morning, Afternoon, Night).
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- At least 2 years working experience in nursing.
- Perform nursing care and therapeutic measures conforming to current standards of nursing practice.
- Document all assessments, interventions and other pertinent information in the patient's health care record in a timely and ongoing manner.
- Demonstrate good communication and collaboration skills when interacting with patients/families, other health care team members and staff of other departments.
- Administer prescribed medications, provide treatments using therapeutic equipments, and observe patients' reactions to medication and treatments. Observe progress of patients (IV infusion, wounds, and vital signs) to detect deviations.
- Ensure care of equipment and report any malfunction to the Biomedical Department.
- Provide health education to the patients and families according to their needs.
- Comply with hospital policies, procedures, infection control and safety protocols.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Kensington Green is a multi-disciplinary, private hospital located in Iskandar Puteri, Johor Bahru (JB), Malaysia. Our specialist hospital is fully equipped with 80 general and acute care beds and provide a comprehensive range of clinical specialties as well as ancillary services including rehabilitation therapy and imaging services.
Our Consultant Specialists cover a range of specialties including Aesthetic, Anaesthesiology, Emergency Department, Fertility and IVF, General Surgeon, Obstetrician & Gynaecologist, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Paediatrics, Physician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist, Radiologist, Reconstructive Surgery, and Urology.
Our mission is to provide high standards of personalised and compassionate care to our patients with seamless coordination, forward-thinking leadership, and a collaborative approach from our internationally qualified medical specialists and staff.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor Bahru.