Caregiver Asia (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Registered Nurse Medical Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Be A Frontliner and Earn Up to RM8000
CaregiverAsia Malaysia is growing and we are looking for vibrant & dynamic individuals to join us in our exciting journey of Care!
If you love being in the fast paced environment of a start-up, and have the ability to work with lots of different moving parts, we want YOU!
- Assist Medical Doctor in COVID swabbing / vaccination procedure.
- For Covid-19 Swabbing - perform COVID nasopharangeal and oropharangeal swabs when required.
- For Covid-19 Vaccination - vaccination and proper documentation
- Maintain vaccine cold-chain
- Willing to work shift.
- Perform proper handling of samples and documentation.
- Reporting to Site Coordinator.
- Minimum Diploma in Nursing (Registered Nurse) / Medical Assistant (AMO) / Medical Lab Technologist.
- Valid APC for RN and AMO.
- Experience in conducting COVID swabbing / vaccination.
- Experience in administering intramuscular injection at the deltoid.
- Experience as Assistant Medical Officers and Medical Lab Technologist are welcomed to apply.
- Full-Time or Part-Time positions available.
- Flexible working hours.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. For interested candidates, please call us at +603 - 2856 2273.
All applications will be treated with high confidentiality.
Caregiver Asia (Malaysia) has created an award-winning platform leveraging the shared economy of Careseekers and Caregivers by providing care services for everyone, everywhere, and anytime. We are part of The Caregiver Group which is headquartered in Singapore. The Caregiver Group is a global online aggregator of health and caregiving services for businesses and individuals, covering both the insured and the self-funded. By motivating and empowering freelance professionals, The Group transforms the way care is delivered to people and communities.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor.