Kelly Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Registered Staff Nurse Cum Operation Manager (Permanent) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): experienced in postnatal and newborn care, cpr certification for adult and infant, good breastfeeding knowledge, Speak Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bangsar South.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
• Always adhered to SOPs
• Assist doctor during doctor’s visit
• Maintains safe and clean working environment
• To lead and creating a positive working environment that encourage team feedback
• Ensure sufficient workforce
• Attend to customers’ request, request feedback from customer
• Tour guide and explain package details to customers
• Guide customers on check in and check out process
• To ensure highest standard of food presentation and ensure meals are prepared on time
• To ensure that the highest standard of food & hygiene quality and cleanliness is maintained
• Always report to Director/CEO
• To assist in any other aspects when necessary (Serve meals to customers, take care of baby etc.)
• Minimum a Diploma in Nursing/Infant care
• Experienced in postnatal and newborn care will be an advantage
• CPR certification for adult and infant will be an advantage
• Should be patience, loving and caring to new born babies
• Good infant care nursing knowledge with professional image
• Good breastfeeding knowledge
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to work with all levels of employees
• Always maintain good punctuality, attendance and services
• Valid Annual Practice Certificate, Registered with Malaysia Nursing Board
• Retired matrons or nurses are encouraged to apply
• Able to work during weekends and public holiday
• Willing to work long hours when required
• Required language(s): Speak Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Malaysian Female
Our Client was granted licences to operate a nationwide GSM900 mobile network, a domestic fixed network and an international gateway in 1993. It commenced its mobile operations in August 1995 and launched its fixed line and international gateway operations in early 1996. Since its establishment, Our Client has been providing a full suite of services on multiple platforms to fulfil the telecommunications needs of individual consumers, SMEs and large corporations in Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.