Rawang Specialist Hospital Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Registered Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Nursing
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board with valid Annual Practicing License (APC)
- Post Basic will be an added advantage
- Minimum 1 year working experience
- Able to work under minimum supervision, alert and meticulous
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Willing to work on shift basis
- Responsible for carrying out high standard of nursing care and treatment of patient
- Perform nursing care and therapeutic measures conforming to current standards of nursing practice.
- Documented patient care data effectively and accurately, to ensure continuity of care.
- Carry out specific procedures identified and established according to policy, pertaining to individual area of work assignment
- To establish & maintain good and effective interpersonal relationship with patients and their relatives & other inter-disciplinary team members for the achievement of excellent patient treatment outcomes
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Rawang.