JAC Recruitment Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for REGULATORY AFFAIRS - ASSISTANT MANAGER (REF: HJ) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Ensure proper submission of NDA to the health authority (NPRA) such as compilation of dossiers and preparation of product information.
- Ensure accurate reporting and compliance to the regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for all regulatory affairs matters after NDAs, including new indications, variations and registration renewals.
- Manage Import License and associated Product List in timely manner to ensure continuous supply of stock.
- To ensure all licenses are valid, including company licenses, product licenses and authority certification for external partners such as GMP certificates and etc.
- To keep abreast with the latest regulatory requirements and update the team if there is any potential impact on company operation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years or more in Regulatory Affairs role at pharmaceutical company.
- Able to work independently and with others, positive attitude, willingness to embrace new skills.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Malaysia (written and spoken).
We established since April 1994 in Malaysia and has been providing accurate and high quality recruitment service to our clients. We introduce highly skilled, experienced and professional personnel, spanning through a wide range of expertise; Executive Placement, Staff Placement, Native Japanese, Japanese Speaking, and Multilingual Talent
- Our consultants are well trained professional and has in-depth industry specific knowledge
- We are committed to provide borderless operation with the same high standard of service everywhere
- We Place the right talents, to the right positions, at the right companies with joy!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor.