Johnson & Johnson Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Regulatory Affairs Associate - Protege Program position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world’s most pressing health issues.
We are looking for a Regulatory Affairs Associate that will be be based at our office in Subang Jaya.
This is a Protege 12 months contract program with a monthly allowance of RM2,000. Further information on the Protege program can be read at https://www.protege.my
The Regulatory Affairs Associate, Malaysia, will be a member of the local Regulatory Affairs department, responsible for contributing to the regulatory compliance of medical devices products under their responsibility. The position is responsible to support regulatory filings for renewal/ re-registration, submissions related to changes of the assigned product portfolios or projects. This position reports to the Manager, Regulatory Affairs.
- Preparation of submissions to the local health authority for renewal/re-registration and changes to existing products in line with Marketing launch plans
- Maintain internal and source company databases of regulatory approvals
- Liaise and establish cooperative relationships with source company regulatory colleagues to ensure understanding of regulatory requirements in Malaysia and request the documentation required for registration submissions
- Work with the local health authority by compiling and submitting required documents and providing responses to questions via return applications
- Contribute to Regulatory Affairs Team meetings to learn from colleagues, share experiences and best practice
- Assist Regulatory Affairs colleagues in supporting other product portfolios or regulatory activities, as required
- Applicants must be aware that this opportunity is under the Protege Program which will run for 12 months (kindly refer to https://www.protege.my for more information prior to applying)
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Pharmacy, Engineering, Life Science or any related discipline;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - proficiency in written and oral English is required
- Proactive team player, able to take charge and follow-through.
- Quick learner and able to put the learnings into practice promptly
NOTE: Only candidates that meets the requirements of the Protege Program will be contacted directly by the recruiter.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Subang Jaya.