Agensi Pekerjaan & Perundingcara Bright Prospect Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Regulatory Affairs Executive (MNC Pharmaceutical) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assist in product registration submissions, variation applications, advertising company licenses to meet the local regulatory standards.
- Liaison with regulatory agencies to expedite approval of pending registrations.
- Response to local authority inquiry.
- Assist in reviewing regulatory documents and materials such as package inserts, labels, and other packages.
- Participate in Marketing material development by offer insights from a regulatory perspective.
- Maintain regulatory database and report regularly.
- Support Regulatory Affairs Leader and regulatory team in preparing purchase request, expenditures, support internal communication work, meeting, send sample testing, etc
- Update product registry into system and trackers
- Assist to research on regulatory-related information/updates
- Support RA team with administrative matters
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree BioMedical, Biochemistry, Pharmaceutical Science, Biotechnology or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of working experience in Regulatory Affairs with managing pharmaceutical products
- Detail oriented, meticulous and organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel files
- Confident, mature, resourceful with a pleasant personality and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills with possess good oral and written skills. Proficiency in English is essential.
- URGENT Full-Time/Contract & Immediate position(s) available.
Tel : 03 - 7954 8440
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.