Agensi Pekerjaan Pasona Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Regulatory Affairs Executive (MY & SG) @ Damansara Heights [REF: CW] position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Liaise with the local Health Authority on matters pertaining to regulatory activities, licenses and permits for new and existing products.
- Recommend the best regulatory strategy for submissions, including regulatory timelines, during the planning phase for new products based on regulatory expertise with regulations & processes.
- Review technical dossier of new products and prepare additional documents where necessary.
- In-charge with the timely approval and renewal of product licences, company licenses, pre- and post-approval variations, permits and other applications.
- Provide appropriate solutions for compliance issues.
- Review and approve advertising and promotional items to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Build and maintain relationships with key regulatory officials to influence regulators to achieve positive outcomes for product approvals or industry advantages.
- Keep updated with local Health Authority regulations and organizational structure and potential changes that will impact the business environment and communicate appropriately to involved or parties.
- Maintain a current awareness of the regulatory requirements for the marketing of medicinal products in Malaysia and general legislation and guidelines.
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in any related field
- At least 2 – 4 years of related working experience
- Experienced of registering of drug or medical device.
- Experience of cosmetic, food supplement or chinese medicine
- Fluent English skill to communicate with International R&D Manager(s) and staff In Japan
- Required language: Mandarin, English, Bahasa Malaysia (to liaise with clients and external parties)
Location Damandara Heights
Working Hours Monday - Friday 0900 – 1730
If you're interested in this role, click apply now to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or email your updated
resume to email@example.com
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.