Sunward Pharmaceutical Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Regulatory Affairs Executive position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- In charged of new product registration, renewal and correspondence follow-up for cosmetic products for singapore and export countries.
- Develop and prepare concise accurate documentation for product information file (PIF) for cosmetic products singapore and export countries.
- Asssit Regulatory Pharmacist in checking bioequivalence study agreeement, preparation of letter to medical Device Aothority of Singapore and export countries.
- Apply Certificate of Pharmaceutical Products (CPP) & thrrapeutic registration licenses for Singapore products.
- Apply dealer license and import license for medical devices in Singapore.
- Check packaging artworks and liase with printer for printing of new artworks.
- Act on behalf of Regulatory Pharmacist's during pharmacist's absence to ensure efficient operation in department.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Chemistry, technology or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate
- speak and write in Bahasa Malaysia and English.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor Bahru, Petaling Jaya.