Agensi Pekerjaan Hays (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Regulatory Affairs Executive (Supplement, Pharma) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
A Regulatory Affairs Executive position from a global leading pharmaceutical company
Your new company
Our client holds a premier position within the pharmaceutical/supplement healthcare industry. With a brand that is recognized worldwide and strong presence in Malaysia and worldwide. They have excellent reputation for providing rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines/supplement to help patients.
Your new role
Under the Regulatory Affairs division, you will participate in preparing registration dossier and reporting to the Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager, this position will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing regulatory strategies associated with the launch of a new portfolio.
- Assist in registration summation for both ethical drugs and supplements
- Keep up to date with any new directive or notice issued by NPRA (National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency)
- You will work closely with the medical and marketing team to ensure continued growth and market penetration.
What you'll need to succeed
To qualify, you will possess a scientific degree (BSc, MSc):
- With 1+ years of regulatory experience in pharmaceutical/supplement company.
- Extensive pharmaceutical industry experience in supplement registration will be in advantage
- Good written and communications skills Knowledge on drug product registration
What you'll get in return
We offer exciting job exposure in product registration. In keeping with such an opportunity a highly attractive remuneration package is available to the successful candidate.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please forward your latest resume to Angela.Fung@hays.com.my or contact Angela at +60376118679 for more information. If this role isn't quite right for you but you are looking to explore new opportunities in the life science sector, please contact Angela for a confidential discussion about your options.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.