Kelly Services (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Regulatory Affairs, Health Care Compliance Specialist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
*For Malaysian Only*
• Maintain the local product files in line with current registered authorization details according to the relevant local and EU legislation.
New and existing products
• Prepare and submit regulatory submissions with support from regulatory operations.
• Ensure deadlines for different projects are met or escalated to Regulatory manager and/or Head of RA.
• Participate in internal (e.g. LLCM) working groups as required and address any regulatory actions with senior RA colleagues.
• Maintain the product label and packaging in line with current registered authorization details according to the relevant local and regional legislation
• Pack-mat activities
• Contribute to compliance with all regulatory requirements (e.g. timely submission of dossiers, timely implementation of new national and international legislation, timely implementation and training of SOP’s & supporting systems …)
• Maintain an awareness of regulatory guidelines/directives/national requirements.
Integrity principles, anti-corruption laws and relevant industry codes
• Support the implementation of the health care compliance program
We offer you an exclusive range of recruitment services to recruit executives and professionals within your organisation. We understand your needs for inspired, motivated and passionate employees. For that we strive to fulfil your dreams with our absolute integrity and superior service levels. With our extensive experience, we are your answer for exceptional talent and competencies to adapt and thrive across multiple industries.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.