Engage Group Pte Ltd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Regulatory Affairs Manager, SEA (Advanced Medical Devices) – US corporate position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Experience within the regulatory space including industries such as medical and healthcare, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, regulatory compliance and other engineering or science industries
- Has gained exposure within a regulatory role minimum 3 years’ experience and above
- Can demonstrate an understanding of regulations relating to medical products and devices at a local and international level
- Demonstrate experience in product registrations, renewals, regulatory documentation, requirements and regulatory processes
- Experience in liaising with regulatory bodies when required
- Ability to keep abreast of any changes to legislation, medical standards and any new requirements in South East Asia
- Strong communication skills and the ability to train and present regulatory updates to staff and management
- Experience in drafting standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Opportunity within an innovative medical technology company
- Working with the latest advancements in surgery
- Exciting and dynamic environment
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Long term and future career growth
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.