Agensi Pekerjaan & Perundingcara Bright Prospect Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Regulatory Affairs/Medical Affairs/PAP Trainee (Science student) x3 position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assist in the administrative task and reviewing of documents/ related report for submission to regulatory authorities
- Assist in the coordination and updates of trackers and records.
- Support other functions were required for the implementation of Regulatory activities and processes
- Other RA activities as assigned
- Screening of new patient enrolment applications
- Coordinate the enrolment of hospitals/pharmacies and patients into Company’s PAP through digital or manual forms of enrolment
- PAP product order processing through liaison with the appointed distributor
- Monitoring and follow-up of patient’s treatment journey in the PAP
- Preparation of relevant reports, intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions is an added advantage
- Coordinating Multi-Disciplinary meetings
- Development and production of HCP materials for awareness in diagnostics partnerships of the industry
- Development for patient education leaflet materials for diagnostic tests understanding
- Assist and Represent Medical Affairs Manager to key account public hospitals around the country in uplifting general pathology lab integration to central molecular pathology lab in KL
- Assisting Medical Diagnostics function in all relevant portfolios which includes weekly reporting, data consolidation & coordination of all activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Medical Science, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or equivalent.
- FRESHIE is encouraging to apply
- Meticulous with multi-tasking ability and organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel files
- Confident, mature, resourceful with a pleasant personality and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills with possess good oral and written skills. Proficiency in English is essential.
- URGENT Full-Time/Contract position(s) available.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.