JAC Recruitment Malaysia is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for REGULATORY AFFAIRS SPECIALIST (REF: HJ) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Liaise with the local Health Authority on matters pertaining to regulatory activities, licenses and permits for new and existing products.
- Recommend the best regulatory strategy for submissions, including regulatory timelines, during the planning phase for new products based on regulatory expertise with regulations & processes.
- Review technical dossier of new products and prepare additional documents where necessary.
- In-charge with the timely approval and renewal of product licences, company licenses, pre- and post-approval variations, permits and other applications.
- Provide appropriate solutions for compliance issues.
- Review and approve advertising and promotional items to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Build and maintain relationships with key regulatory officials to influence regulators to achieve positive outcomes for product approvals or industry advantages.
- Keep updated with local Health Authority regulations and organizational structure and potential changes that will impact the business environment and communicate appropriately to involved or parties.
- Maintain a current awareness of the regulatory requirements for the marketing of medicinal products in Malaysia and general legislation and guidelines.
- Degree qualification in life science related fields.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Regulatory Affairs, particularly in drug or medical device. Experienced in registering cosmetic, food supplement or chinese medicine will be added advantage.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive areas.
- Ability to work independently, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Malay.
- Territory: Singapore & Malaysia
We established since April 1994 in Malaysia and has been providing accurate and high quality recruitment service to our clients. We introduce highly skilled, experienced and professional personnel, spanning through a wide range of expertise; Executive Placement, Staff Placement, Native Japanese, Japanese Speaking, and Multilingual Talent
- Our consultants are well trained professional and has in-depth industry specific knowledge
- We are committed to provide borderless operation with the same high standard of service everywhere
- We Place the right talents, to the right positions, at the right companies with joy!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor.