Antah Pharma Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for REGULATORY PHARMACIST position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
· Product registration with regulatory authorities NPRA
· Support clients/principals in implementing the compliance of quality
management system ( ISO & GDPMD)
· Facilitate Regulatory and ISO-GDPMD Audits
· Manage and coordinate product recall exercise and customer complaints
· Keep poison records in accordance with Poison Regulations.
· License application and renewal (Import license, wholesale license, Poison license and more)
· Any other duties and ad hoc assignment
· Malaysian citizen
· Registered Pharmacist
· Min 2 years experience preferably in pharmaceutical/medical industry
· Min. qualification – Degree in the related field
· Good spoken and written English
· Excellent communication skills with customer oriented approach
· Salary range : between RM4000-RM4500
· Medical (Clinic and hospitalization)
· Group Insurance Coverage
As a business partner, we provide experienced pharmacists who hold regulatory poison licenses on the company’s behalf to represent principals in submitting applications to the ministry of health for product licenses and/or registrations as well as provide on-going registration file maintenance. We are equipped with a team of motivated sales force and knowledgeable marketing personnel to assist our principals with the achievement of marketing objectives.
The products that we represent on behalf of our principals include various proprietary medicines, quality generics, vitamins and supplements, health food and skincare products. AP currently ranks at number 10 amongst the 22 multi-national pharmaceutical companies in the PHAMA Turnover survey (YTD September 2016) in Malaysia.
AP achieved the MS ISO standard of excellence since 2003 and its dedicated employees are guided by the ISO standards in its quest to continual improvement in the provision of quality services to our valued customers.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.