International SOS (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Remote Site Doctor position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Airway Management: including oxygen therapy, endotracheal incubation.
- Use of Monitor, defibrillator and ventilator
- Use of extrication and spinal immobilization devices
- Medication therapy. Intravenous therapy: with peripheral venous line placement and the administering of colloid/crystalloid solutions (to counteract hypovolaemic states due to bleeding, burns, severe diarrhea or vomiting
- Management of fractures and soft tissue injuries, including wound care management and proper local anaesthetic techniques, cleansing, debridement, suturing and bandaging.
- Diagnosis and management of the skin, eyes, ears, nose, throat, respiratory, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular and genitor-urinary systems.
- Ensuring appropriate referral cases which have not resolved as expected
- Local environmental health risks; be aware, recognize, prevent and treat as appropriate.
- Health Promotion; to integrate preventive services into the normal course of medical support duties e.g. health promotion programs, immunization updates.
- Presenting information to employees on healthy lifestyles (alcohol, drugs, smoking, diet, weight control, exercise etc.)
- Counselling within a doctor’s skill level. Information for all community members on preventive measures to be taken against risks specific to the area
- Participate in the development and maintenance of a safe and healthy workplace.
- Undertake all mandatory OH&S training as required.
- Comply with any reasonable instructions, policies, procedures or safe work practices given by Intl.SOS in adhering to safe work procedures.
- Co-operate with management in its fulfillment of its legislative obligations.
- Take reasonable care to ensure their own health and safety and the safety of others.
- To report any injury, hazard or illness as soon as possible to their supervisor.
- To work within and promote all PKA.SOS and Intl.SOS’s, procedures and corporate values.
- To be aware of PKA.SOS and Intl.SOS’s OHS&E policies, practices and procedures and actively participate in the ongoing development and enhancement of these important areas of our business.
- Undertaking project work or reasonable duties as requested by the direct Manager.
- Will participate in the overall development of the clinic’s base as may be reasonably requested by the marketing department.
- All employees are responsible for ensuring compliance with OHS&E requirements and keeping the workplace safe, free of harassment, discrimination, bullying and hazard free at all times.
- Bachelors in Medicine and Bachelors in Surgery (or the equivalent)
- Min 5 years in critical care i.e Emergency & Trauma unit in hospital settings
- Practicing Doctor in GP
- Current valid license to practice (APC)
- Current in all certification needed as per Contract Scope of Work to function as an Remote Site Emergency paramedic (BLS, ACLS,ITLS (If specified))
- Current in all certification needed as per Scope of Work to function as an Offshore Remote Site Emergency paramedic ( For example but not limited to BOSIET, H2S, HACCP, TENORM, Noise and Chemical Awareness)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Selangor, Terengganu, Putrajaya.