Capita Global Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Renal Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Supervises and performs direct patient care including but not limited to taking and monitoring vital signs, initiation and termination of dialysis, documentation, physical assessment of patients and patient treatments, taking and transcription of physician’s orders, drawing and documentation or ordered laboratory work;
- Notes signs of trauma, patient’s general physical and mental condition, reviews dialysis orders, documents observations in patient medical records;
- Analyzes patient assessments, laboratory data and, when concerns are noted, brings issues to the attention of the physician;
- Communicates all emergencies, patient life-threatening complications and related incidents to supervisor, Medical Director, Regional Operations Manager and Facility Administrator;
- Assesses patient and family learning readiness and provides appropriate information on renal disease, prescribed dialysis treatment, and medical regimen and its impact on the patient’s state of health and well-being;
- Provides dialysis therapy, including but not limited to formulating dialysis plan per physician orders, weight and rate of ultrafiltration, verifying safety measures are in place and complied with, administering medications or other appropriate treatments, discontinuing dialysis according to established procedure, documenting all activity appropriately;
- Instructs patients on pre- and post-dialysis care;
- Administers patient quality care in a considerate, respectful manner;
- Participates in the development and implementation of the patient’s short and long term plan of care and monthly progress note
- Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, including computer skills as required.
- Registered as a general nurse with Malaysia Nursing Board
- Valid Annual Practicing Certificate or RON
- Holds an approved nursing qualification with Post-Basic In Renal qualification is an added advantage
- Intermediate computer skills in Word, Excel and Power Point with ability to create presentations and use the Internet effectively required.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.