Capita Global Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Renal Nurse (Post Basic) - (KL, Selangor, Penang, Sabah, Melaka, Johor, N9) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Sabah - Sandakan
- Kuala Lumpur - Sri Rampai
- Selangor - Meru, Batang Berjuntai, Rawang, Kajang
- Negeri Sembilan - Rembau
- Johor - Kuala Sungai Baru, Kota Tinggi
- Penang - Seberang Prai
- Provides dialysis therapy, including but not limited to formulating dialysis plan per physician orders, weight and rate of ultrafiltration, verifying safety measures are in place and complied with, administering medications or other appropriate treatments, discontinuing dialysis according to established procedure, documenting all activity appropriately;
- Supervises and performs direct patient care including but not limited to taking and monitoring vital signs, initiation and termination of dialysis, documentation, physical assessment of patients and patient treatments, taking and transcription of physician’s orders, drawing and documentation or ordered laboratory work;
- Analyzes patient assessments, laboratory data and, when concerns are noted, brings issues to the attention of the physician;
- Notes signs of trauma, patient’s general physical and mental condition, reviews dialysis orders, documents observations in patient medical records;
- Communicates all emergencies, patient life-threatening complications and related incidents to supervisor, Medical Director, Regional Operations Manager and Facility Administrator;
- Assesses patient and family learning readiness and provides appropriate information on renal disease, prescribed dialysis treatment, and medical regimen and its impact on the patient’s state of health and well-being;
- Instructs patients on pre- and post-dialysis care;
- Administers patient quality care in a considerate, respectful manner;
- Participates in the development and implementation of the patient’s short and long term plan of care and monthly progress note;
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Nursing or equivalent.
- Registered as a general nurse with Malaysia Nursing Board / Certified with Jadual Kelima
- Holds an approved nephrology nursing qualification, post-basic qualification for nephrology
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sandakan.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Information Technology & Telecommunications
Accounting & Finance
Functional & Business Support
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor, Kuala Lumpur, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Sabah, Selangor.