DVA (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Renal Staff Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Supervises and performs direct patient care including eg. to taking and monitoring vital signs, initiation and termination of dialysis, documentation, physical assessment of patients and patient treatments, taking and transcription of physician's order, drawing and documentation of ordered laboratory work
- Notes signs of trauma, patients' general physical and mental condition, reviews dialysis orders, documents observations in patient medical records
- Analyzes patient assessments, laboratory data and when concerns are noted, brings issues to the attention of the physician
- Communicates all emergencies, patient life-threatening complications and related incidents to supervisor, Medical Director, Regional Operations Director, Facility or Group Facility Administrator
- Provides dialysis therapy e.g. formulating dialysis plan per physician orders, weight and rate of ultrafiltration, verifying safety measures
- Instructs patients on pre- and post-dialysis care
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Medicine, Medical Science, Nursing or equivalent
- Possess valid Surat Perakuan Pendaftaran & Rentention of Name Certificate
- Minimum with 2 years relevant working experience is preferred
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook is preferred
- Possess Post Basic Haemodialysis Certificate will be an advantage
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Sabah, Selangor.