UKM KESIHATAN SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for RESIDENT DOCTOR position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To provide medical treatment with professional standards, to manage and monitor direct staff performances to ensure the smooth running function within the organization.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree of Medicine and Surgery or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years working experience with ultrasound.
- Valid Annual Practising Certificate with the Malaysian Medical Council (without being leased to any party).
- Able to lead the team and having business acumen.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Well-versed to use ultrasound machines i.e. for 2D, 3D and 4D.
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (8.00am – 5.00pm).
- Applicant should be Malaysian citizens.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.