Ara Damansara Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Resident Medical Officer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Renders professional medical care to patients seeking treatment in the Emergency Room in compliance with the established guidelines, policy and procedures.
- Initiates prompt referral to the Consultant as and when required by the patient’s condition.
- Shall inform the Consultant concerned about any patient who is admitted, through the Emergency Room, under his / her care.
- Assists the medical consultant when required in the immediate treatment and management of the patient in the Emergency Room.
- Performs phlebotomy and insertion of intravenous lines when required, for Inpatients and Emergency Room patients.
- Required to assist the Radiologist in giving intravenous contrast medium when the Imaging Department is busy.
- Provides medical support when required to transfer a patient to another facility locally.
- To accompany critically ill patients for transfer to another Health Care facility.
- Provide medical support when required to transfer a patient overseas to another country.
- Works in close cooperation with other units and ancillary department in establishing support service requirements for medical activities within Emergency Room / Resus Room and Staff Health Clinic Services.
- Adheres to Hospital Administrative and Medical Policies and Procedures within the Emergency Room areas.
- Responds to all Code Blue calls and acts as the Primary medical person until relieved by a Medical Consultant or the Primary Physician.
- Prescribe the appropriate screening and vaccinations programmes for patients requiring such a service.
- To conduct and assist in training programmes for Emergency Room nursing staff and ancillary staff.
- To identify and treat all communicable and infectious diseases and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Perform minor surgical procedures like toilet and suture, catheterization, incision and drainage in the appropriate cases.
- Candidate must possess at least a basic Medical Degree from a recognized university.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ara Damansara Medical Centre (ADMC).
- Possess good communication and problem-solving skills.
It is the second medical facility established under the Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group, after its flagship Subang Jaya Medical Centre.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.