THOMSON HOSPITALS SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for RESIDENT MEDICAL OFFICER - CONTRACT position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
(Covid Ward/Covid ICU)
• Anticipate in timely and immediate management of Covid patient by given appropriate assessment and treatment guided by Consultant Physician.
• Execute hospital's SOP in patient's care and good management skills in procedures.
• Provide medical support to team members to facilitate quick management of patients.
• Maintain professional and polite doctor - patient approach at all the time to understand patient's problem.
• Assisting in the hospital's programmes and activities such as giving health/medical talks, conducting medical check-up, assisting in blood donation campaign for public either on-site or off-site.
• Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
• Possess a valid APC and full registration from Malaysian Medical Council (MMC).
• Attended various programmes ie. Advance Life Support Training Courses in Adult, Pediatric and Trauma Resuscitation.
• Possess skills on all the procedures ie. IV line setting, blood taking and catheterization.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.