Sunway Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Resident Medical Officer (Home Care/Vaccination Centre) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To implement primary care services at patient's home to provide better and holistic care to patients at home.
- To provide continuous primary health care service & preventive healthcare, monitor and counsel on common illnesses, chronic management of diseases and medical for patients.
- Execute hospital's SOP in patient's care and good management skills in procedures.
- Provide medical support to team members to facilitate quick management of patients.
- Maintain professional and polite doctor - patient approach at all the time to understand patient's problem.
- Assisting in the hospital's programmes and activities such as giving health/medical talks, conducting medical check up, assisting in blood donation campaign for public either on-site or off-site.
- Pre-vaccine assessment and counselling.
- Post-vaccine assessment and management of people having an immediate adverse reaction following vaccination.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to work in a busy vaccination clinic
- Effectively work in a team and independently
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent from a recognized institution approved by Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Registered with Malaysia Medical Council
Possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in primary health care/Preventive/Internal medicine. Experience in Accident & Emergency (A&E) will be an added advantage.
- Attended various programmes ie Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Possess skills on all the procedures ie. IV line setting, blood taking and catheterization.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.