Sunway Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Resident Medical Officer (ICU/CCU/Wards) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Oversee care of critically ill neonates, pediatric and/or adult patients, under diverse range of post-operative, emergency admission and inpatient wards.
- Assist in management of unstable patients in other inpatient areas eg. post major operations, fresh transferred out from critical care units, carry procedures and discharges.
- Attend/assess verbal orders eg. sedation at night or radiology investigate, setting branula or taking blood samples.
- Attending to code for patients in timely manner.
- Possess a Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) preferably with additional Certificate in Critical Care medicine.
- Has Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certificate.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Anaesthesia and with critically ill and injured patients, CVVHD, IABP and ventilated patients.
- Has training and experience or internal credentialing in airway management, cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency response.
- Working knowledge of the intricacies of intensive and coronary care environment in tertiary acute medical centre.
- Advanced resuscitation skills with the ability to intubate and insert central lines.
- Preferably someone who has experience managing ICU/CCU/Wards.
- Contractual Bonuses
- Good career progression as we are expanding further
- Accessibility Assessment of Bus Rapid Transit near Bandar Sunway
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.