Sunway Medical Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Resident Medical Officer (ICU/CCU/Wards) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Oversee care of critically ill neonates, pediatric and/or adult patients, under diverse range of post – operative,emergency admission & inpatients wards.
- Assists in management of unstable patients in other inpatient areas eg. post major operations, fresh transferred out from critical care units, carry procedures and discharges.
- Attend / assess verbal orders eg. sedation at night or radiology investigate, setting branula or taking blood samples.
- Possess a Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) preferably with additional certificate in Critical Care Medicine.
- Has Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certificate.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Anaesthesia and with critically ill and injured patients, CVVHD, IABP and ventilated patients.
- Has training and experience or internal credentialing in airway management, cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency response.
- Working knowledge of the intricacies or intensive and coronary care environment in tertiary acute medical centre.
- Advanced resuscitation skills with the ability to intubate and insert central lines.
- Experiance in managing ICU/CCU/Wards is an advantage.
- Willing to take care of COVID-19 patients.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.