JESSELTON MEDICAL CENTRE SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for RESIDENT MEDICAL OFFICER position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To attend to all cases presented to Emergency & Trauma Department and refer cases and refer complicated or difficult cases to JMC Resident Consultant(s) as necessary
- To attend to all in-patient emergency calls before the Resident Consultant(s) arrives.
- To response to Code Blue activation.
- To assist Emergency Physician in critical care in the Red Zone.
- To do physical examination and consultation for Medical Health Screening cases.
- To write and sign Medical Report(s) for insurance claims.
- To assist in looking after Emergency Department and to help supervise, advise and correct Nurses, Trained Assistant
- Nurses and Care Aide in the department where patient safety are concern.
- To comply to the Rules and Regulations and Code of Ethics of Malaysian Medical Association / Malaysian Medical Council.
- To help to ensure medical equipment and non-medical equipment are enough and to maintain / check regularly.
- To observe principles of control of infection and to follow strictly during care of patient.
- To maintain good communication between departments, wards, clinics and all other section including the public and patient(s).
QUALIFICATION AND REQUIREMENTS
- Possess a Medical Degree recognized by Malaysia Medical Council (MMC).
- At least five (5) years working experience in the related field.
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) .
- Able to work independently and efficiently with a team of nurses and allied health staff.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Ability to communicate in Mandarin is an added advantage.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kota Kinabalu.